“Ninety per cent of the world’s woe comes from people not knowing themselves, their abilities, their frailties, and even their real virtues. Most of us go almost all the way through life as complete strangers to ourselves – so how can we know anyone else?” — Sydney J. Harris
Hypnosis is a state of mind which everyone is capable of achieving. It is a measurable state (THETA) that we all go into before we fall asleep completely or before we wake up completely. When properly induced by a trained professional, hypnosis produces a wonderful state of relaxation, during which your subconscious participates and your conscious mind can acknowledge. You are aware of everything the hypnotist says while you are hypnotized.
The following may help you understand hypnosis better:
- Hypnosis is a natural experience that happens to most of us each day when we are fully absorbed in something like driving, reading, or watching TV.
- Hypnosis does not involve mind control or unconsciousness.
- You can return to full consciousness anytime you either want or feel the need.
- All of your senses are awake and alert while you are in a hypnotic state.
- You are in complete control at all times while in hypnosis.
- While in hypnosis, you only say and do what you would normally say and do in the conscious state.
Did you know that hypnosis has been approved as an effective modality for treatment by the AMERICAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION since 1958?
Learn more about using your mind to get what you want and need by having a hypnotic experience. Call 915-549-1755 or book your appointment here.
He who knows that enough is enough will always have enough.
― Lao Tzu